Continuing Education Units
Refugee Women’s Health: Reproductive Health Disparities and Best Practice Paradigms
Thursday, September 13, 2012 | 12:00-1:30pm EDT
Presenter: Crista Johnson-Agbakwu*, MD, MSc, FACOG, Founder and Director of the Refugee Women’s Health Clinic (RWHC), Phoenix, Arizona.
- Describe the challenges faced by healthcare professionals in providing culturally competent reproductive health care and family planning.
- Discuss best practices in refugee women’s health.
In order to receive continuing education credit for this course, you must:
- Pre-register for the event.
- Attend the entire webinar.
- Complete the post-program survey. You will receive a post-program survey approximately 2 weeks after the course. The survey invitation will be sent to the email address you entered during registration. The survey invitation will include your CE ID code, which you’ll need in order to receive credit and view your transcript.
- Your transcript with credits will be available through learn.baystatehealth.org 2-4 weeks later. To access your transcript you’ll need to sign in with your CE ID code.
Baystate Health is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Massachusetts Association of Registered Nurses, Inc., an accredited approved by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This activity carries a maximum of 1.5 contact hours.
Baystate Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Baystate Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
The design and content of Baystate Health Continuing Education (CE) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Continuing Education activities sponsored by Baystate Health are provided without influence by any commercial interests. In accordance with the standards of our accrediting bodies (ACCME, ANCC/MARN, APA, NBCC), Baystate Health requires that each individual in a position to control or influence the content of a Baystate Health CE activity discloses their relationships with commercial companies, and that real or apparent conflicts of interest are resolved in advance. Faculty marked with an * have no commercial relationships