- North American Refugee Health Conference April 9, 2014 Continue reading →
- ECDC annual national conference March 26, 2014
Event: ECDC’s Annual National Conference and National Resettlement Affiliate Network Training
African Refugees and Immigrants: Pathways to Security, Integration and Empowerment
April 30 – May 3, 2014, Arlington, Virginia
- Global Mental Health: Trauma and Recovery Certificate Program March 25, 2014
Training: Global Mental Health: Trauma and Recovery Certificate ProgramContinue reading →
On-site learning: November 9-21, 2014, Orvieto, Italy
Web-based learning: December 2014-May 2015
- National Migration Conference November 12, 2013
Event: The National Migration ConferenceContinue reading →
Presented by: United States Conference of Catholic Bishops/Migration and Refugee Services and Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
July 7-10, 2014, Washington, D.C.
- Welcoming America Communications Webinar September 17, 2013
Training: Messages that Matter- Communications webinarContinue reading →
Learn the value of framing your message, positive messaging about refugees that’s been proven to inspire and engage communities, and how to use communications messaging and stories to support the needs of your organization.
Tuesday, Sept 24, 2013 from 3:00-4:30pm ET.
- Welcoming America Webinar: Meaningful Contact with Receiving Communities August 9, 2013
Training: Building Meaningful Contact with Refugees and Receiving CommunitiesContinue reading →
Learn how to find new champions for refugee resettlement and services, prevent community tensions between refugees and receiving communities, and strengthen program sustainability by increasing volunteerism.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 from 1:00-2:30pm ET.
- International Medical Interpreters Annual Symposia August 9, 2013
Event: International Medical Interpreters Association Annual SymposiaContinue reading →
Improving Language Access Quality: Preparing 21st Century Minority Language Medical Interpreters
September 6 – 8, 2013, Durham, NC
- North American Refugee Health Conference 2014 August 8, 2013
Event: North American Refugee Health Conference 2014Continue reading →
Save the Date!
June 19-21, 2014, Rochester, NY
- N. America Conference, International Union Against TB August 8, 2013
Event: North America Region Conference, International Union Against TB and Lung DiseasesContinue reading →
February 27 – March 1, 2014, Boston, MA
Deadline for abstract submission: October 7, 2013
- American society tropical medicine meeting August 8, 2013
Event: American Society for Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Annual MeetingContinue reading →
November 13-17, 2013, Washington, DC